The resin is 50%(mass fraction) solution in ethy acetate and ethanol, they account for 85% and 15% respectively.
50% resin solution of ethanol, solution temperature remains 25℃ when viscosity is tested.
Soluble in almost common paint solvents such as aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, ketones, esters, etc. But insoluble in water. Its
solubility in nonpolar solvents such as mineral oil, aliphatic hydrocarbon, alicyclic hydrocarbon is limited.
Compatible with the vast majority of resins used in paints / inks.
Application and Features
1) RD aldehyde resin has excellent compatibility and solubility, applicable for various sorts of coatings/oil ink formulas;
2) Eectively to improve coating lm’s yellowing-resistance, gloss, adhesiveness, hardness and gloss;
3) Good pigment and ller wetting function, applicable for all-purpose colorant’s grinding resin thanks to its low viscosity while being dissolved or melted;
4) RD A81 Non-Benzene and RD A 101 Non-Benzene especially applicable for environment-friendly coatings/oil ink formulas thanks to their being free of benzene, toluene and xylene;
5) Dissolved into solvents to prepare 50% resin liquid, then added it into coatings/oil ink formulas. Generally adding percentage is 5-30% of the formula’s total mass.